domingo, 5 de dezembro de 2010

Música [1]

There's so many ways to hide
There's so many ways to lie
Many ways to forget
Many ways to start... over new.

There's so many ways to know
Everything about you
Maybe because I am
A lover with hope and fear

There's so many ways to love you
And I love how it's odd
It's gracious discover things
You swore to never let appear...

There's so many ways to love you
There's so many ways to prove
I really like this sensation
You always give me a new reason

And I don't mind how it sounds
Don't mind if you may laught
But I have no concern
Cause no other girl wrote you a poem

It's just another song
Of the ones that I did for you
One day maybe I sing and show you
All the words that I fantasied...

There's so many ways to love
So many ways to restart
And maybe the fault is mine
'Cause I really never
mind..

But I like that exist
So many diferent ways;
It's so beautiful,
You are so beautiful.

And I can tell you beauty,
In a million ways to discribe...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário