sexta-feira, 17 de agosto de 2012

What it's about?

It's not about the sex. In fact, it's. Really, it's not about love. It's complicated, maybe it even doesn't exist, we made it. It's about your body. It's about hot when I think in your arms - it's about get high when I touch your skin. It's about hot not knowing the temperature. It's about my dreams that release this feelings. It's about a TABU, talk about body and satisfaction. And without envolving deeps feelings or considerations. Whithout thinkings. Just wills. It's about write remembering your hair swimming in my legs. It's about compose inspirated by other place, not by the heart. It's not a love song, I'm sick of it. The most are so crap and don't tell us truths. It's just about talk how sexy your eyes are, when you're down. About your beard and how it passing by my body gives me chills. It's about sexual exploses. It's about guitar solos. Sexies guitar solos and so much feeling. It's about guitar solos and bodies. Rock'n'roll and contact!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário